This is a great article explaining the difference between the buyer agent, and what the buyer's agent has to offer. Info and credit to the author are at the bottom.Ready to house
Tips For Selling Your House While Living In It
Living in a home for sale can be trying, especially for larger families with kids, but there are some basics that people tend to forget during the selling process. Some of the things listed below may seem simple and more common sense, however it's easy to forget with our busy lifestyles. Following these daily basic steps below while your home is for sale will increase your chances of getting more, and higher offers and don't cost you anything accept a little bit of time out of your day.
1. Start with a DEEP Cleaning... Clean everything windows, floors, appliances, bathrooms, mirrors, the list could go on and on. Pretend your mother-in-law is coming over.
2. Now just keep it clean, Simple Right?
3. After every meal load and run the dishwasher.
4. Make all Beds in the morning.
5. Don't leave any clothing out.
6. After every activity put everything away.
7. Curb appeal has the most return on investment. Keep the grass cut and leaves up.
8. Everyone likes the smell of clean but remember not everyone likes the smell of you'r air fresher. They think you are trying to hide something.
9. You now have a For Sale yard sign. So people might stop by and want to see the house. NEVER LET A STRANGER IN YOUR HOME. Always tell them to contact your realtor. Your realtor will pre-screen all prospects and you will be notified before hand of any showings.
Latest Blog Posts
Starting the process of buying your first home can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. There are many benefits and responsibilities that come with being a home owner. Some
Flat Rock Road has some east end Louisville history and character. Some of the original homes dating back to the mid to late 60's, and many of those homes sitting on 5 acre tracts, mostly